Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

If at first you don't succeed...

Ok, if at first you don't succeed, laugh it off!
I did this for the challenge by Quilters Treasures.  Haven't heard anything about winners yet.

Got this great dragon panel.  It's together now.  Need to find a picture of it!
This one is done.  I love the swirls and quilting.  Got to have fun, right?!!!

Started this Hawaiian applique.  The light green is just too light.  But I like it there with the flowers.  So...

...I cut out a darker green and basted it on top of the light green.  So when I applique the light green will be around the edges of the dark green.  It's 60" square.  Now I was trying to get something ready to bring in a suitcase to work on during the trip.  But this is just too big and heavy.  Back to trying to find a smaller one to take along.
 
I did finish the Cherrywood challenge piece.  Got to keep that one out of sight until I know if I get in.  Just getting careful about these things.  I love challenges!  But if you show them before they get in, sometimes you get copied. 
 
Get in there and sew!!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment