Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, February 4, 2017

One done!

So sweet to get the quilting done!  Need to trim the edges and do binding.... piece of cake!  This is one side,

and this is the other.  There are 9 blocks. 

Lots of straight line quilting. 

Love the back!!!  Had to add in a couple of sections to make the backing big enough.

I love the quilting!

And here's more of the additions. 

This is a disappearing 9 patch that is now basted.  I also basted another quilt just before this one.  Winter is a wonderful time to stay indoors and quilt!!!
 
Are you quilting!?  Are you looking at all the fabrics and color combinations?!  It helps me with the winter blues... My favorite color, but not the best emotion... I have so many quilts waiting to be quilted now.  So it's back to "work" I go!
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment