Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Things for guilds.

In this picture, the quilt top is a combination of blocks from member of Bits and Pieces.  I had to add a few strips to make some of the blocks bigger.  Then I added the borders.  The block at the lower left is the one made for the Ritzy Thimbles quilt guild block exchange. 

this was made from a tv table from the Modern quilt guild.  You add batting then cotton top.  It is for ironing close to where you are sewing when working on lots of piecing.  Keeps you from jumping up and down all the time.

There's the top.
 
I have piles of quilting to do around the room.  I keep at it all the time and love seeing some things get done!  I can't wait until I get the quilting machine set up in a spot and start to get some of the smaller ones machine quilted.  New for me! 
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment