Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

What a day!

Yesterday was the Holiday Sale at the Art Center in Oak Ridge.  It was great!  Sold a lot of items and had a blast talking with everyone!  I was so worn out at the end of the day.  Didn't have a lot to pack up and bring home!  I may just do this again next year!

I didn't buy anything (but lunch.).  I need to be getting to the projects that I have at home.  I'm getting ready to put the binding on a very large quilt for my great customer and friend!  Then I can get it boxed up and in the mail before the big holidays get started up!

I'll be having turkey at a wonderful friend's house with her kids and their partners.  Terry and Mike will be with us!  Quite a crowd!  I have know her since we lived down in Louisiana before our sons were born!  We are still very close.  Brenda and I go out to lunch once a month! 

So I have started to think about new year's resolutions.  Last year I wanted to make a quilt top every month.  Didn't quite get to that many, but 8 or 9 was pretty good!  So maybe next year, I should keep trying to do that, and quilt some of these up!!!  I'll never complain about having too many things to "work" on.  It's so much fun for me!

I plan on getting my entry forms done for the modern quiltcon show in Savannah in February.  I have 2 to enter.  Got to do this online... tricky for me!  Time to stretch and grow! 

Terry has retired, so we are making plans to travel and enjoy more things!  I love that idea!!  So I'll get some pictures going on what is getting done in the sewing room.  When it comes to the holidays, eat dessert first, and take home leftovers! 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment