Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, June 3, 2016

More cat bags!

6 more done!  one is already spoken for. 

Picking out fabrics to go along with the panels is fun!

Been wanting to do something with these cats for a few years!  Now I have and I'm very happy with how they turned out! 
 
The local Art Center is in need of rebuilding their retaining wall.  They are asking for donations.  Art and artists always need help!  The donations are tax deductible, so help out if you can.  If you want to help out artist in your area, please do so!  Starving Artists wasn't just made up.  It's a reality.  Creative people have a terrible time making enough money to live on.  When someone says what do you do for a living....well, I make quilts, but it's not enough to live on. 
 
Ok, having said that, I have spent plenty on fabric.  So I'm going to go start another quilt!  Got one sent in from a previous customer.  Get to open the box, it always feels like Christmas to me. 
 
I have been thinking about having a "home" for quilters to retire and live in.  Wouldn't that be fun!  A big fabric room, sewing room, and someone else to cook!  Yea!
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment