Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bowl Koosies

What do you make when you want to just sew up something quick?  These bowl koosies are fun and easy to do.

and you just can't stop at a couple.

I have more fun picking out the fabrics, and then you cut out 2 or 4 at a time.

Then you sew, and sew, and sew.

I have so many fun fabrics that are just so cute! Cute gets me everytime!  I have to remind myself that just because something is cute, doesn't mean I have to get it.  My sewing room is filled with cute things.  Stuffed animals, minions, dragons, cats, thimbles, sewing items...and loads of cute fabrics.  So it's time to cut those up and play with them.  The fabrics, not the other stuff!
 
Went for a yearly check up yesterday...I have a urinary tract infection and didn't know it.  So I suggest to everyone, go once a year and have a regular doctor that gets to know you.  Take care of yourself.  My cardio dr moved away.  My OBGYN is retiring, as well as my dentist.  I guess I never thought about this happening!  I told my GP he was not allowed to leave or retire.  He has 4 kids that are still going through college.  Whew.
 
I also told him he needs that magic wand!  He said he wished he actually had one that works.  So I think I need to make one for him.  And it needs a tag that says it's low on fairy dust.  Just got things that are old in this body and I don't like it any more than other people do.  My mind is still like a kid!  So I have a good time anyways!
 
Keep sewing and quilting.  That stuff will be around longer than we will.  I need to make sure every quilt I have made, has my name on the back. 
Patty

1 comment:

  1. Love your post, but tell lme what are koosies for? I can't imagine. Is is to put under bowls when you make a stash of them? Sorry about this silly question.

    ReplyDelete