Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Between quilting and the deck....

They built a pergola over part of the deck!  Will help with shade and a place for hanging plants.  My son said to just grow kuduz over it!

The deck itself it almost done!
Bags I have been making!  I'm using the one on the right with the dragon on the pocket!  other one is for sale.

So are these purses.  Zipper closure, and 3 pockets each.

Back side of mine!  Needed a castle.

The stairs down from the deck!  Should be finished up on Monday!

Lower part of the stairs.  So sturdy! 

Just finished hand quilting this small piece .  It's 26 1/2" x 26 1/2".  All hand done.

Here's my quilting.  I don't know who made the top, but that's hand done also.

It's for sale, $125.

This one is basted ready to hand quilt.  I'm going to get started on this.

Here's a close up of the panels in it.  Very nice flowers.  Not sure if I want to do big stitch to add more colors or do something else.

And 3 more bags that are for sale.  Had some cute sewing panels that worked out nicely in them.

There will be a Holiday Sale at the Art Center in November.  So I'm making things now for that day. 

But if you are interested in any, let me know and we'll talk! 
 
I am having so much fun working with fabrics that I have been buying for years.  Cutting them up is much easier than it used to be!   I love making smaller items too.  You get to see something done right away.
 
Bowl Koosies will also be made up for this event.  They are for under a bowl that you are going to put in the microwave.  Then when you take out the bowl, you use the koosie and don't burn your fingers. 
 
So if you want something, I'll talk with you through email. 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment