Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New deck, new purses

The guys are working hard and sweating it out building the deck!  Lower level.

Upper level. 

No stairs yet!  They are coming back today.

Next purse!  One of the outside pieces!  Love the castle print.

Other side has the big dragon on it.  I got those done yesterday day afternoon. 
 
Today is my "day-off" in the week.  I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to!  I usually go get a mocha frappe at Books A Million.  They know me down there!  Really nice place to go and read something, and have a "coffee". 
 
The piles on the table are getting bigger and bigger.  While I'm working on things, I don't mind until I can't use the cutter without cutting things I don't want to!  The space is about 2' x 3' right now... so I'll have to clear some off when I finish this bag.  I want to make several more bags with themes, like cats, seasons, sewing, etc.  Just having fun and hopefully, I sell some, some time!
 
Hope you all had fun over the weekend! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment