Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, May 13, 2016

busy, busy, busy... crazy....

This is the base of the coat that I have been working on! I kind of like it without all the extra stuff I was going to put on it.  Haven't covered the sleeves yet, but it is a work in progress. 

These are the quilted pieces that I want to put on the coat like shingles... now I might spread them out instead of having them completely cover the whole coat.  The denuim coat is very heavy without them, so maybe I don't need it much heavier?  Or maybe I will in the winter!

I made this bowl and cover a while ago, and couldn't remember if I had posted it.  Kind of fun to do those!

Here's the bottom.  So I can stack a lot in it, but nothing too heavy.

I love other people's work.  Carving wood has fascinated me, but just don't have the space or time to get into this! 

What to do with old jeans?  I love this idea of pinchusions. 

And a beautiful moon.  I love the pictures on Face Book.  I have kept the fun cute ones and hidden most of the other stuff.

Some how getting the ducks in a row is so cute with so many!

Just keep cutting and sewing! 
Patty

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilt saying! So true. Your post is wonderful - I love so much the chairs, I must tell you - the moon on the horizon - facebook image - solovely. Your wrapped clothsline bowl is super. I make them, too. Lovely give-aways. I also think it would be too much on the coat and too heavy to wear. But the blue combination is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete