Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Busy, Busy....

Did finish this one.  It was fun and quick.

And here's the state of my sewing room.  Sorry the picture is out of focus.  Camera does that sometimes. 

This one is better....or it makes the mess look larger.

This one I have been working on more.  I took off the blue/white swirly part and stitched onto the dark blue background.  Then I made a swirl out of the green.  You have to be open to changing things if they don't seem right to you.

Then for something quick!  I did a cord bowl.  The cording is a polyester blend, and very easy to quilt through.


Once I had made the bottom part, it needed the top!  I have made handles for the bottom, but they need to be different than what I made.

So here is the top part.  I love making these things.  gets done in an hour or two.I did like making this, but probably wont make another!  It was like wrestling a bear when you are adding on the last row of blocks. 
 
So there is some gardening going on.  Adding to a new "bed" and will have a tree brought out and planted.  We are beginning to understand that others can do things much easier than we can.  Just feeling my age today! 
 
I ran in to 2 people that I haven't seen in a very long time!  both of them have started quilting!  So one I told about the guild in Oak Ridge.  Hope she comes to it! 
 
Anyway, I am very tired today and will quilt slowly.  But still quilting!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment