Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow Day!!!

What do you do when it's snowing?!  You baste quilts!

Yesterday I did this one.  It's ready for the frame!

Also basted this one.  I really can't remember where I got it.  Im having senior months now, not moments.  I'm learning how to just "go" with that.  Not easy, but it's happening.

There's the 3 stripes around the border.  It's really an interesting quilt top.

this is a smaller piece, 27" x 27".  It's all hand pieced.  All of these are.

So it's basted and ready to go.

Basted this one yesterday.  Baby sized quilt or wall hanging.  More country, or civil war fabrics.

So today, I'm starting with this one.  I pieced this one earlier this month.  Kind of modern... maybe?
 
So today is a play day because you can't go too many places with the roads slippery.  Just right for trying something new or getting somethings done.  Organize a section of the room, or just cut up fabric!!!
 
Patty

1 comment: