Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Row by Row

Boy!  Did I get hooked!  These are so much fun!  At first I was going around to get the printed license plates for myself and a friend.  Then I started to check out the cute patterns and thought "I can do this with my fabrics!".... Sure enough, once you get started, you have to keep going!

Love all the rows.  I did change a couple just a little.  Like adding in the rubber ducks into the waves.

And I have the crab taking the flip flop away!   I always love to add a little giggle in there!
 
I didn't seem to use up much fabric.  Once you get to a shop...well, you just get more.  I did find a panel of Olaf!  He's so cute and happy!  I'll make something fun with that!
 
A friend called me a day or two ago.  She and I and several other people are always trying to find a place to put our things for sale.  It's limited that's for sure.  Some how the artist always seems to have to pay money, and time to have things in a shop.  Or spend so much time doing craft shows.  Terrible time.  I was going to get a website set up, but honestly, it'll just be one more thing for me to fool with when I'd rather be sewing.  So I have decided not to worry about it!!!!  I'm going to sew and make quilts to my heart's content!  If anyone is interested, contact me.  I'm usually home after I run errands.  Some weeks are busier than others.  I have over 100 quilts here that are waiting for the next "caretaker"/ owner! 
 
Keep quilting!!! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment