Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

When did I post last???

Ok!  Finally got this Hawaiian one quilted.  I only had single lines in the background and decided to put double lines! 

What was I thinking...ok, I do like it better, but trying to make sure I did every line again, well, there are more things that I would rather be doing!

But it does look good to me.

And I'm appliqueing more onto this piece.  It doesn't make sense yet, but I'll keep at it.  Kind of a Zentangle with out the pen.  The fabric is the design that is filling up space. 
 
Been busy since Terry got home.  more to do, but less running around.  Bee is tomorrow and we are going out to eat lunch at the First Watch.  Great fresh food there!  They only serve breakfast and lunch things.  Well worth finding and enjoying! 
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment