Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Just keep swimming...

I'm more than half way through sewing on the plates.  Takes a while.  You just have to keep swimming!

I did make a tutu for the wooden doll that holds my thimbles!  Need more tutues around here!
 
I have done gardening, cleaning, been to the chiropractor, and have more appointments this week.  Doesn't seem to end or easy up. 
 
I did get to the used book store today!  Love that place!  Got several quilting books and the season 2 of Deep Space Nine!  That wasn't cheap, but I have been looking for it for a long time.  The quilting books have exercises to try to get your mojo going more.   Have some great ideas that I want to  have fun with.  So much to do and so little time to play with fabrics. 
 
Next week when Terry gets home, we will be moving cars around, getting them serviced and ready for the track.  So keep playing with fabrics and making things!  It doesn't matter if corners meet or it all hangs straight.  It's the journey that is the best part!  Enjoy the process!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment