Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Bee and quilts

Here's some of the girls from Bee!  I got the rednoses from Walgreens for the 21st.  We were laughing so hard when we had them on!  Think it's just fun!

Finished this one.  Made a similar one, but I like this one better. No reason, just do.

I have the binding on this Hawaiian one.  But I don't think there is enough quilting on it.  So I  will still be working on this one.

Got another one from a friend to work on.  These Dresden Plates are done by her great grandmother.  And she has no idea what to do with them.  I have several ideas, I just want her to "ok" the center color. 
 
A storm is coming, I can feel it.  My eyes get heavy and I just have to go lie down.  Supposed to be a thunderstorm.  So I will unplug things.  Prewashing fabric, so let's hope that will be done before the storm gets here. 
 
Keep cutting up your fabrics and playing with them!  If you have to give any up, send them to me! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment