Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

One at a time

Got this table runner done for the small quilt sale during the quilt show.  Coming up the end of May!
 
Monday I posted... then Tuesday, Terry and I did the weeding and mulching of all our gardens.  I did the weeding, and he did the mulching.  We both hurt so badly the next day.  I did not go work out.  I figured that all that weeding was good for 2 days worth of working out! 
 
Today was Bee day!  Great fun there!  Way too much laughing!  I am getting the one Hawaiian one done after bringing it there now for several months.  Needs something in the middle of the flowers, so a big stitch might be just right for that!
 
So I will need another project to take there.  The quilt in the frame needs to come out and get the borders quilted, so I need another one to go into the frame!  Things are a little off kilter in the sewing room.  I usually know exactly what goes next and when.  But the last 2 weeks have been a different time, so I have to step back and look around and reorganize things. 
 
Tomorrow Terry and I are going to look at enclosed trailers for the track car.  I figured that was coming when he got a bigger truck.  I guess I could get a BIG LONG ARM MACHINE and put that into the guest bedroom?!  Just to try and keep up with his toys.  But I don't want one of those.  I might start to store more fabric in there.  That could work!
 
Well, it's fun to spend time with Terry!  I think we will be going past a quilt shop tomorrow...?
 
Patty

1 comment:

  1. You never have too much fabric. I love working with my mid-arm Nolting machine. Wish I could do hand quilting like you. Don't you know that by weeding and mulching that it reminds us that we are not getting any younger. LOL

    Sue McKelvy

    ReplyDelete