Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Shelves in my closet!!!

Ok, this might not be exciting to some people, but the remodel (that finished in December) did not get my shelving up until this past Sunday!  Craig, the carpenter, came and we spent the day in my closet! 

Sounds like fun, but it was work!  I have the closet the way I want!!!

Shelves all the way around the top.


And I spent yesterday taking my clothes out of boxes, where they have been for almost 2 years!!!  Like opening Christmas presents... accept some things don't fit anymore... Goodwill will get a box.

But the fun things are on one side!

Hats on the top shelf!  You know I still can't find 2 LARGE clear boxes of my hats!!!  I really can't find them in the house!  And a box of boots!  I can really hide things.
 
Well there is more room in this walk-in closet now than I have ever had before!  I'm thrilled!  Doesn't take much to keep me happy!  I guess I am patient...
 
NOW TO Quilt!!!  Just got back from my chiropractor.  My back was really hurting.  Think it was from the Sunday project and moving the boxes around.  I really don't know how I was living without a chiropractor before!  I go every month to get straightened out. 
 
Tomorrow, a 1 1/2 hour massage!  I get the extra 1/2 hour because my birthday is this month.  So they are going to do the foot massage with the cocoa butter and sugar scrub!  I'm so looking forward to this!!!  You have to give yourself good things!  YOU are worth it!  Don't forget that!
 
Then Thursday, instead of going to bee... which I hate to miss, but there is a quilt show in Pigeon Forge.  That is about 1:45 away from me.  So I'll cruise up there and see the quilts, do a little shopping, and come home.  It's supposed to rain, so it's a good day to see a show!
 
The rest of today will be having funny movies on, and quilting to them!  Got to have laughs and music going!  Sweet!
 
What will you be making today?  Come on!  Cut up some fabric...you know you have it!  Start something new!  It's a play day!!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment