Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Just a few more....

Ok, I have this one done.  Actually quilted all the circles in the background and thought it wasn't interesting enough.

So I appliqued the little yellow and orange circles onto it in a wavy pattern.  Can't come up with a name for it yet.  I like things with a double meaning or something odd.  Any ideas?

then off the free table at the last meeting was this interesting fabric.  One hexagram was made...I put together the other one, Then made it into a small quilt.  I'll hand quilt it and put it into the small quilt sale for our quilt show in Smoky Mtn Guild.  that will be in the end of May.
 
Terry left today for work.  Takes me a day or two to come out of a slump when he goes.  I'm almost done on the quilt for Marian!  Got to trim the edges and put the binding on!  Then it's time to pull out some fun stuff to just play around! 
 
Mamogram tomorrow...ouch.  But you need to have it done.  Had a couple of friends go through breast cancer and they are wonderfully alive!  Get your yearly tests done!  NOW!  Health is so important.  Then treat yourself to a couple extra yards of fabric for being good!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment