Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Been working on this one.

I love all the circles quilted in there.  Just doesn't look like enough to me.  I may have to set it aside and look at it later and see if anything comes to mind.

Did put in a few circles that look like they are behind the first layer.  But still doesn't look like enough.

I do like the stencil in the colors.  like a piece of string that got away.

So I did 2 lines in the wider strips.
 
So this was what I was doing over  the holidays, besides working on the one in the frame.  Had a great Christmas with Terry.  We had gotten each other fun things.  Laughed so much and then had lamb for dinner!  Terry almost didn't get home in time....the weather was bad down in the gulf, so it was later in the day that he got off that.  Then he had to change his flights to the day before Christmas.  Do you know they charged him over $600 to just change the flights!  Outrageous.
 
I think that so many people go over board with holidays.  It pushes time to go by so much faster with all that we think we have to do.  I put up stockings and the Christmas cards that we get every year.  I didn't get to that yet, so I'll be answering cards in the months to come.  You know, when you are snowed in....
 
The new year is almost here.  One year my resolution was to FINISH a project every month or I couldn't start any others.  You'd be surprised how many you find in the room that just needs binding or something else.  You look at them and try to figure out why you were stuck!  I dont' have any resolutions per say.  But I am stopping from taking in things from customers.  I plan on making my own designs and selling things on line.  I have well over 100 quilts here and probably enough fabric to triple that.  So some I will post on this blog.
 
I do know a person who sets up websites...so I'm going to give that a try also.  Just don't want to be so busy with selling that I'm not quilting.  So when I post something and you are interested, send me an email and we'll talk. 
 
Don't stay up too late on New Year's Eve.  You will want to sew straight lines the next day! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment