Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Where has this month gone!

I have been so busy trying to get the house ready for cold weather, and it got here earlier than "normal"!  I really want to hibernate but there is more to get done.

I am in 3 guilds, and I love them all.  I'm trying to remember what I'm supposed to bring to each meeting.  Food, exchange presents, show and tell...and each guild is looking for volunteers to run the guild and all the activities.  I have been in charge of so many things over the years that I really want a break.  I don't mind helping out, becaus it can be lots of fun....but sometimes you get told how to do your job...and I figure the tellers should have been in charge on the first place.  Well that's my little rant.

I have been in the sewing room a lot.  Got several smaller tops pieced, got the backing and binding together and in bags.  Need to have a basting day soon!  It means clearing off my table...not and easy feat with all the fabrics I dragged out to play around with.  And then I caught my thumb on the rotary cutter.  Bled well and is still throbbing.  So I'm taking a break for a while.  Don't want blood on any fabric.

I guess it's a big eating day coming up...but I'm not cooking a big meal.  I'll quilt while Terry works on the cars or in his workshop.  Nice time together...just not what everybody else does!  And we won't be going shopping either!

So keep sewing.  Just watch out for the sharp things!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment