Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

OK!  My lap top is visiting the Geek Guys!....the hard drive was sick.  So I don't know if any of my past information will be saved.   This stinks.  I'm using my IPad to do this.

Terry has another cold.  He must have gotten it at the track.  We went to the Porsche Masters Driving school, again!  I'm almost as fast as he is now!  He just gets on the gas out of the corners fast than me.  I'll work on that.

I also have to get working on quilts more.  I feel behind after colds and this trip.  There are a couple of challenges and contests coming up, and I got an idea for 2 of them.  Just takes time to get things going.

I should get back my lap top the end of next week.  I'll see if I can figure out how to get pictures on this too.  I want to set up a web site to start selling my quilts.  So stay tuned...

Patty

1 comment:

  1. That does stink. As the guys at Best Buy about buying an external drive to back up your system. They aren't expensive and you set it up to back up automatically. I did learn the hard way after losing a bunch of pictures.

    ReplyDelete