Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Been a while!

Here's my bathroom almost done.  Terry is going to build the medicine cabinet that will go in between the  mirrors.

My new shower!

The tiled floor that I designed.

Terry's shower and bathroom.

Cabinet that he built.

And the hallway and bedrooms have carpet now!
 
I caught that virus that is going around.  Last Monday I went to the dr's and got an antibiotic.  Still have it.  2 more days on the meds.  Lack of energy feels very strange.  Haven't been this sick in 6 or 7 years at least! 
 
Just want to play in the sewing room!!!
 
Tomorrow I will be going up to the Asheville quilt show.  I have my "Happy Sheep" in there.  I'm also picking up quilts for a couple of people.  Just going to take it easy and enjoy the day!  I will put my camera in my purse now so I don't forget it! 
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment