Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

UT or what?

Ah yes!  The waterproofing is up in the bathroom!

And on the floor!!!

And now some tile!!!  I'm excited!  this is looking like a real bathroom!!!

I'm getting the binding on the Sunbonnet Sues!  She'll be going home soon!!!

Next to get quilted.  Then another Hawaiian one.  Then 2 more and I'm done with customers' quilts! 
 
I have gone through my fabrics and believe it or not, I'm actually getting rid of fabrics that I bought in the 1970's!  Lots of little calicos.  I don't think I'll be repairing anymore quilts, and that's what I was saving most of those for.  So bags of that will go to different guilds to let someone else love them for a while!
 
Plan to be surprised in you life!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment