Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Just keep swimming....just keep swimming...."

That's Dory in "Nemo".  That's how I feel right now.  That is my shower!  In the long empty places will be niches...and they have many shelves for all the stuff you need in a shower!  I have been sealing the grout today.  Tomorrow will get another coat. 

There's some of the floor with it.  The floor has more green tint to it.  Just the camera isn't picking up the true colors.

And the plumbing needs to go in.  Now the other bathroom, has had the floor redone yet again.  That makes 3 times.  Don't ask, it doesn't make much sense to me either right now.  The first tillers don't want to do the shower area the way Terry wants it.  So we have found another guy and company to work with.  This, after setting it all up in February!!!  (Put swearing in here.) 
 
Terry has been doing all the painting.  We picked out the colors to make the carpets, which we were going to get from the first company...now we are not.  (nice, and politely put without 4 letter words.)
I really thought we would be done by the middle of June....what happened to the first part of; the year? 

Well, I was putting this together!  I love it.  I'm basting it now.  So it's going into the frame soon.

All reproduction fabrics that just make it sparkle.  I'm also working on a couple of challenges!  I have to do some small things once in a while just to see something get done!
 
We are still sleeping in the basement, which is cooler than upstairs.   That's good.  I try to think of the good parts even if I feel like screaming at someone.  Doesn't do any good and you just look silly when you are done.  I'm finding that money talks a lot louder.  So we are not going to use that company again.  I'm feeling better already! 
 
Should be cooler here the next couple of days.  I know the gardens need weeding badly.  Why do weeds grow so well.  I should plant them, then maybe they would all die off and my good plants would do better.  I always thought, "well, they are green and growing."  But they over grow and kill off prettier plants. 
 
It will all be great in the end.  If it's not great, then it's not the end.
But could it come alittle faster, please!
Patty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patty x mam said you had pictures of your house remodel on here so been having a look,and have to say its looking great, absolutely love your bathroom tiles and think your garage is bigger than my house! But got totally carried away looking at all the quilts, they are absolutely beautiful, but don't know how you manage to get them done so fast. It would take me years to do just one. Caroline and Steven had baby James - 3 weeks old on Sunday, he was 9lb 10 oz. Hes doing really well and is totally gorgeous. Hope the rest of your remodel goes well, i'll be looking at the pics. Love to all Carole x

    ReplyDelete