Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Progress at home.....

Bathrooms seem to be the last to be getting put together....my tub will go in that spot.

And there's a shot of the plumbing and hole in the floor for the toilet....

More plumbing for the other bathroom...

Supports put in for towel racks and handles in the shower...

Bedrooms are ready to be sanded and painted! 

This one also.

And the 3rd one!

Tried paint colors.  I like them.

There's the 3 carpet samples for the bedrooms... and one of those on the board will be for the hallway

And the garage has the base coat on and the gray color is the first layer of color!

I'm on the 8th block of the Hawaiian quilt.

5 more to applique for that other quilt.

And I'm quilting the border on the blue and white one.  Yea!  Things are getting done.  Terry is mowing the lawn so the lawn treatment guys can spray tomorrow. 
 
We have to take a car in to the shop on Monday.  Then something every day this week.  I'm so tired today that I can barely type.  And the show is this weekend.  I'm going to help out on Friday.  You just have to keep going! 
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment