Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, April 4, 2014

1 out of frame, and next 1 in....

It's almost done.  Quilting out to the very edges, and will put binding on.

Next one to go in the frame!  Love it!

One tub almost out....

And the other is out.  Aren't remodels amazing?  The rooms can either look really big or really small when the stuff is out.  The guys did do a lot today.  And only set off one smoke alarm..... Not bad.
 
I keep quilting in my sewing room.  I have given up trying to help them.  I hurt my back and I would be so tired every day.  I wasn't doing as much as they can.  Time to just sit back and let the guys do the work....
 
It will all be great in the end.  If it's not great, then it's not yet the end. 
 
I love movie lines.   Remember "Death Becomes Her" with Goldie and Merle?  There was the time Merle drinks the potion and the woman who gave it to her says, "and now a warning."  Merle says, "NOW a warning?
 
Keep going!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment