Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7th already?

Geeze, where does the time go?  This is going to be a needle case.  Gloria brought the apple fabric to bee and asked all to make something with it by sometime in March.  I'm not done yet....

When Terry and I were in Louisiana, I got a new hat!  I just love hats!  They are so expressive.  I usually add thing to them, but not this pretty one.

And this is what I have been dragging to bee every week for a while.  I did the black and white one.  But kudzu should be green.  This has a "party" going on behind the kudzu! 

You can see the fabrics better here. 
 
I'm working on so many things right now.  And we will start the remodel the next time Terry gets home.  We contacted the carpenter and it's a "go"!  We have also started to line up plans for short trips... I just hope I can keep up with things.  I needed to find numbers for the tax accountant today.  First year that we have had an accountant do this.  Just got to be too much for us with all that is going on. 
 
So quilt til you wilt!    There is always a plot twist!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment