Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Out of the Frame!

I have quilted out to the edges and will be putting the binding on today!  Then I will work on another piece that I'm just playing around with.

Now here's something else I did.  I hate little plain glass/plastic buttons.  They make me gag.  Don't know why, I never have liked them.  Terry gave me this sweater and I changed out the buttons so I would wear it.  I think it makes the sweater look so much cuter too!

And here's the blue sweater Terry gave me.  Took off those blue buttons... and

Put on these little spool buttons!  Now I love it.!!!
 
So there are things that bother other people with no real reason behind the idea.  I know someone who can't stand rubber bands or the smell of tires.  Rubber makes her feel ill.  Someone else can't stand to eat an egg...fried or scrambled or any other way.  So what bugs you?  Foods?  Animals?  Smells?  I wonder why there are things that bother certain people.  Reincarnation?  Something happened in a "previous" life... it's a thought. 
 
So it's Sunday and I have been working on one of my pieces.  Now it's time to get the binding made and on that scrappy quilt.  It's so cute!  Love making things that are so cozy and warm.  It's a gray and crummy day outside.  I may have to go get milk...I forgot it on Friday's run to the store.  And if I want to eat oatmeal for breakfast, then I have to go get that!
 
Keep sewing and play with your favorite colors!  I give you permission!!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment