Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Jaunary is flying by already!

Oh My Gosh!  January 6th.... and we have been getting things done.  I am so tired by the end of the day, I vegg out in front of the tv.  Not good.  But my eyes get very tired and dry, so quilting in the evening right now is not going to happen.  Terry is on his way back to work, so I should be able to get more done around here.... I have an idea that I want to do, and so many parts to it that it will be done in a series!  

Do you do one from start to finish?  Or start several and work at them all at once.... ?  I usually start them all so I don't forget what I wanted to do!  That's why I have so many projects parcially  done.  No biggy... One day these things will get finished or passed on to someone who has vision!

Little icy on the roads this morning.  We had a dusting of snow that was on rainy roads, and the temp was at 20 this morning...then by lunch it was at about 14!    Not happy about the temp going lower and lower!  But, it is WINTER, and these things happen now.  The weather men always sound so surprised that it's cold and snowing.  Really?  I remember one morning in Vermont, we were trying to find the weather on the radio in the kitchen.... and we got the Hippy-dippy Weather man with the hippy-dippy weather....man.  George Carlin in the morning was so great!  We laughed sooo hard!!!  Didn't find out what was coming, but the day started out fun! 

Well bundle up and stay warm.  Good quilting weather.  I don't mind getting snowed in.  I figure it's a day off for me, so I drag out different fabrics and play with them! 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment