Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Out of the frame and quilting out to the edges.  Then the binding will go on.  Nice Sunday work.

Another quilt just came in from Hawaii!   I love this center part!  Trying not to drool on it!  Gorgeous applique work!!!

This one just went into the frame a day or two ago.  It's 9 patches even though you can't tell right away.  The center is 9 yellow blocks.  It is all straight line quilting on the patches. 

I was given this dragon wall hanging by a Bee member.  I also got beautiful blue fabric with gold dragons printed on it.  I can see it coming together!

At one guild meeting I got the round pincushion for helping the guild doing challenges, and the other I got in the pincushion exchange!  Love the fabrics on that one!
 
Trying to get ready for Terry coming home.  Better attempt some cleaning!  And I'll finish wrapping up a few more things.  I will be ready...and I'll get more quilting in this afternoon. 
 
Everyone have a Happy time over the next week or two!  Don't forget to play with fabric! 
New Year's resolutions? 
Start some new designs!  And finish some of the ones that are waiting!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment