Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Binding is on!!!

Just finished sewing the binding on!  It's lovely! Tried to keep the uneven edges going on 3 sides.

This is the bottom edge!

Another view of the bottom.

And the 2 sides are like this one.  Great to see another quilt get done!!!

For Christmas I did get some fabric!  Prewashed and ready to go!

Terry also got me sharpeners for my cutting tools!!!  Great, because I have been saving all the old rotary blades!!!  So I'll be sharpening later.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I just don't want to draw blood! 
 
We have been having a nice day!  Terry's out for a walk in the sunshine!  It's finally NOT overcast.  Mike will be over on Friday which is his day off.  Lovely to have time with Terry.  He's been working the night shift, so he's having trouble switching back to being up days.  I just feel like curling up for a nap myself!
 
Merry Christmas to everyone out there in blog land!  Hope you are all well and happy.  Now go cut up some fabric and have fun!!! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment