Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2 more basted!

This one is adorable!  I first thought the pieced blocks were randomly pieced, but it does look like flowers in a basket!  So the owner said I can quilt it how I want.  I want to quilt in the basket, stems, around the flowers and leaves. 

There's a close up of the pieced block.

And the white blocks, I have marked with a feather wreath.  Very traditional.

This one is mine!  And it's basted now.  I'll work on it at bee and when I take a day for my own things...

These are the 3 waiting in line all basted, ready to go into the frame.  I have another in a box that will have to be pieced and appliqued.  And another quilt top to mark and baste.  A little elf's work is never done!
 
So how have the holidays been for you!?  Terry and I have been having fun and taking it easy.  The remodel will be starting in January, so if I don't write for a few weeks, it'll be because of the plaster dust and saw dust around here!
 
I got a Wacky Woman Calendar, and I love her sayings in there.  Here's one that I really love!
If you are going to do something foolish, do it with enthusiasm!!!
Yes Mam!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment