Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, October 21, 2013

First I cleared some things out of the way.....

Then I finished up my challenge piece! 

Added the black cording with green "buds" on it.  Needed some texture!

Also finished this grandmother's flower garden!  I had to add on more florets, but there wasn't any green fabric left.

So I cut out muslin hexes and did all the stitched all of them in around the florets

It ended up being 91" x 99".  Very big!!!
I am still clearing out rooms for Terry and I to get started on the remodel.  Never ending pile of things in the "second" sewing room... It was a catch all for all my over flow when I didn't have time to figure out where to put things.  Trying to get more organized.  It was 2 years ago that we finished the first part of the remodel...and I didn't bring every thing back in here.  Now there's more in both rooms... you always collect more things than the spaces will hold! I can remember when everything I owned used to fit into my van.  That was 1000 years ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment