Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

First I finished up a couple of things....

Before I left for the trip, I came across several things that had been on the table waiting for over a year to be done.... Got the top sewn together. 

Got this made up for a nighty.  Soft knit is so comfy to sleep in.

This red shirt has a skirt to go with it.  Now I don't remember if I got that done too.....

Enid's sister, Margaret, in England, makes quilts too!  This was wonderful.  So she gave me as much of her templates as she could find.  I love the little animals all in beds!  Each one has something different with them.

12 blocks make this up.  I may only do a couple of the blocks.  I just don't have enough time to do everything I have in here!!!

Love the bright colors in this.

Bunnies!

Cow drinking milk before sleeping.

And the pig with the flashlight for safety.
 
I'm really trying to get back to routine.  Just not happening.  Well, not yet.  Woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, so Terry and I got up at 5am.... We are about 5 hours off.  I keep going to clear off my table tops and I stop and look at all the things I got over there in England. 
 
I need a vacation to get over the vacation. 
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment