Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Things That are fun!

Ok, I finally found a knight in armor.  Not too shiny, but he is great!  Saturday, I spent time with a very good friend of mine, and we love to go through antique shops and thrift stores.  You never know what might show up!

My wonderful Hubby gave me flowers after he left for work!  Aren't they gorgeous!!!

The smell is so wonderful!  These were a surprise, and I love them!!!

Last night at the Ritzy Thimbles guild meeting was the challenge, "Things that go Together."  This was viewers choice, first place. " Heart and Home."

This was mine the spools, Fabric, Friends, and Fun", and the other was Gale Ware, "Time and Timepieces."

This was 3rd place.. "Paint and Paint brushes."

And second place, "Squares and Circles go for Walkabout".  There were 15 that came in!  I loved them all!!!
 
Go to RitzyThimbles.blogspot.com to see all of them.  Might take a day or two for them to get posted, but they are good about getting each meetings quilts up there.
 
Enjoy!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment