Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ok, 4 more to add on to the quilt.  I can't tell you how many hundreds of hexes it took to work on this quilt!  It will be a big queen sized one.

I did fool around with this one block and the 4 corner ones.  I'll quilt this up for something to do....

NOTHING IN THE FRAME!!!  I thought I would have the grandmother's flower garden done by now.  So my frame has been empty for a couple of weeks.  Very disturbing to me!

But I have been emptying out the furniture from this bedroom.  Going to remodel in a couple of months.  So lots gone from there!

And from here!  Used to be 26 boxes of patterns!  And in the garage there used to be 26 boxes of books!  I only have about 3 of each left for one more guild meeting.  So 46 boxes of stuff was gone in just over 2 weeks!  Whew.  
 
Terry is home so things pick up a pace around here.  That's ok.  I just feel like I have been running the last 2 weeks with all those boxes.  Now I have to clear out the "2nd" sewing room...which is storage of quilts, batting, and extra stuff....lots of extras.  All part of the remodel.... so it has to get cleared out.  No pictures.  I'm just not going to embarrass myself with that! 
 
Keep quilting.  I do.  Got way too many ideas that I want to get done around here! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment