Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zig and Zag.

Started this small quilt for fun.  So using a very fast method called "the zig and the zag of it".  Lots of fun and you get things done with very few scraps left!

The back gets done at the same time.

This is the front of the block

You can leave them whole or cut them in half and move the halfs around.

Here's my 12 spool block ready to get set together.  You quilt every thing up before you join them together with zigzag stitching!

TA-DA!  Done in a couple of days. 
 
So what else did I get into.... omg....

My friend, Elle, who had a pattern company is moving and didn't want to move her patterns and books again.  So she gave them to me.  She had still been selling them on line.  The patterns were about $8 each, and the books were $24.95.    I didn't realize she had so much left!  26 boxes of patterns and

26 boxes of this book.  I am trying to get rid of every thing in a month.  So if you want anything, you can come and take!  But you have to take at least a box full at a time, or I'm not going to bother... with 52 boxes to go, it needs to go fast!  Terry comes home in 2 weeks and I need to move quick!!! 
 
I was supposed to be clearing out our own stuff so we could remodel the bedrooms and bathrooms and 5 closets...and then I got all these boxes.... My back is hurting from moving them all into the house by myself yesterday.  So I really need to move this stuff out or it goes to the dump! 
 
You're not getting older, you are having a growing spurt!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment