Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Once again

Well, I'm not sure what it going on with my posting of pictures!  Twice now, I have tried to put up pictures and when I hit the publish button, nothing happens.  I was putting up the pictures I took at show and tell at the Norris guild's meeting. 
So let's see if this is going to publish these pictures!  Enjoy!  These women are very creative!!!


Front,

Back.










I really love this one.  Bright colors and 4 patches.  She did it from her scraps. 
 
I took the car in to be inspected for our upcoming track weekend, and they found that the water pump is going out.  Great.... so trying to get that into a shop just around the 4th of July weekend so it's ready to be on the track is wicked. 
 
I had the best vacation up at my sister's.  Relaxing is the best description... and now it's back to routine (which I don't mind at all) but it's all the other stuff, like car water pumps and dr's visits that I would love to do without.  Hopefully on this visit, I'll cut back or even get off one medicine.  My blood pressure is down so far that I might be able to go off that! 
 
Got to get a quilt basted and in the frame today! 
Off to work I go! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment