Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Boxes are going....going....

Not all gone yet!  I am down to 16 boxes of books.  Many more of the patterns, but I'm hoping they will be grabbed up at guild meetings!  I took 3 boxes of books to the library to put in their book sale... go I don't want to have to throw any of these things in the dump.

Went to the chiropractor today and he worked on the upper part of my neck to help my ears drain.  Feels so much better all ready.  Love that guy!!!  If you don't have a chiropractor, you should find one.  I need to find a massage therapist here.  My sister is one, but she lives in NH, which is a 2 day drive.  You have to take care of your body so you can keep quilting! 

Eat plenty of chocolate, just not in the sewing room.... unless it's a brown quilt.

I didn't get to sleep until after midnight last night.  Right now, it's catching up to me.  I want to quilt, but my eyes are not staying open very well...

So I'll just take it easy.  Tomorrow is Bee, and I'll quilt then!   Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment