Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, June 28, 2013

This is the latest quilt that I'm working on.  It's all hand sewn.  But it's not big enough.  There are many more of the "flower" sections, so I'm adding a row around the whole thing.

One corner had 3 sticking out funny, so I took them off and sewed them where they seemed to be needed the most.

There's no more green that goes inbetween the flowers, so I'm going to cut out muslin hexes and put them in.  Then add long wider borders by appliqueing the top onto the  border.

This is the corner that got the other 3 pieces.

And here is a baby dragon with his bottle of tabasco!  I'm finding dragons all over the place.  Got several other things on vacation with dragons on them.  It is just fun.  Isn't that what is the most important!
 
I have been clearing out my clothes from the closet and the drawers.  If we are going to remodel the bedrooms, then there is a ton of stuff that needs to be gone through and weed it out!  Starting with my own junk.... so I can foresee a yard sale.  Yuck.  I love going to them but hate doing them.  I have furniture to go, dishes, blankets, and things like that.  NO SEWING stuff... well, one foot petal sewing machine.  A White brand one. 
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment