Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yea!!!  It's done!  Finally.  One will be going out of the house this week.  I really need to get going on more quilts.

Here's the close up of the quilting.  Love the stars.  You "mark" with 1/4" masking tape.  Very easy and no lines to clean off later. 
 
Bee was fun today.  I was late getting there because of errands to get done.  No biggy, but I hate to miss any time down there.  Did go grab a salad before getting to bee.  Now we see the cafe is open again.  I'm still working on the Lone Star quilt.  Added more to quilt into the background to stablize the fabric.  I'm tired of working on that one too!  Sometimes they never seem to have the final edge!
 
I have been working on several large pieces lately.  That makes it seem like you aren't getting much done either.  This weekend I will have to trim the bushes outside.  They are growing over each other and into the house.  Then the ants use them as ladders.  So that'll take some time since I don't think I did any trimming last fall!  Stuff keeps growing.  But it sure looks good this year!
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment