Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Wow!  A week has gone by... my friend, Candace came into town so we could go to Tone's Daughter's wedding.  This was beautiful!  Outside on a wonderful day.

There's Eda and Ryan!

They were both sooo happy!

And the first dance as hubby and wife.

Eda said her face was starting to hurt from smiling sooo much that day!  It was great.

Then Candace and I went up to Athens, Ohio with this stop in Berea, KY.  The art work was really great!  They had the hands all decorated in this park.

This is one quilt in the show.  I wasn't supposed to take pictures, but I snuck this one.  It was all machine quilted, black thread on white fabric.

Stayed over night in a town about 1 hour away.  SAQA was in Athens and all the hotels were full.  then we drove to this artist place in West Virginia!  It was full of more beautiful things.

Like painted chairs.

And felted things.

And colorful paintings.
 
I really had a great time driving for 2 days.  Over 800 miles!  So today I'm back to quilting on the catapiller one.  Candace is visiting other friends and will be heading home on Wednesday.  Terry gets home on Thursday... Then on the following Tuesday, I'll be going to my sister's.  So I may be able to put things on line on my IPAD.... we'll see!!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment