Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

These plants have been growing for over 3 years.  They have reached the ceiling and bent over the curtain rod.  I have my friend coming to stay and need to close the curtains!  So I have trimmed them back and moved out 2 of the pots.

And here is the one last plant in the room.  I love those other plants and put cuttings into a bucket with water.  Hopefully they will start roots and I can get them going again.  I love the big leaves.

Here is the panel for my bag that people in Thursday bee have added things to.  I will now make the bag!

Ta-da!  Yesterday I sewed it up.  So it looks like like the octopus is holding on to it from the bottom.

You'll be able to see things better once I put a quilt into it and carry it around!

From my sewing room window there is a big bush that these little brown birds have made a nest.  One of them sings about every 2 hours!  It's wonderful.  They use the bird bath everyday and are very busy in there. 
 
Now I need to get busy!  I spent most of the weekend cleaning....something I don't like to do often... but Candace will be here either very late tonight, or early tomorrow.  So I had to trim down the bushes and get the room ready for her.  I have a small quilt to try and finish before I go to my sister's.  Just trying to keep up!
 
At the guild meeting last night, one lady showed us a beautiful quilt.  She said it would go on the bed when the cat dies.  Too true.
 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment