Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, May 10, 2013

See how everything is overgrown!  Up to the eaves of the house too.

All bushes blending together.... Needs a hair cut big time!

This one is out of the frame!!!  Got the binding sewn on and flipped over.  Now to hand sew it down.  It's 106 x 89".  Plenty to work on!!!

Into the frame!  Cute catapiller story.  It will go much faster in the frame than using a hoop.
 
Weather is supposed to be rainy tomorrow.  We'll see.  I do want to make the garden look neater!  But you all know I would rather be quilting any time!!
 
Terry and I are going to Kroger tomorrow.  They have a special on lobster.  They will even cook them.  So we want to go get 2 for Saturday night dinner!!!  Sweet.  I don't like Mother's day much.  My Mom died 2 days before it years ago.  So I get sad right about now.  Everyone saying "happy mother's day"... what can I do.  Tell them about Mom?  Just makes their day worse.  So when you go around saying that, just remember, not everyone has their Mom here for that.  Terrible way to go, but I can't help it.  So Terry and I will go out and get a coffee at Books A Million, which is a treat for me.  I like going there and reading things.  Also like that the music isn't blasting away.  And the girls there know us now.  Like going into "Cheers", where people know your name. 
 
We had an absolute blast at the track and plan on going to another one in July.  Drive fast!!!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment