Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, May 17, 2013

2 bags are done.  This needs the top edge finished.  Theme was leaves!  The bear was adorable.  It "goes" under the strap and you can see it inside.

I put on the strippy leaves.  they are pockets!

This was really pretty on the side, so I had to show you it.

Pat's bag is all done.  One side....

...and the other! 

And looking down into it to see where she has put her pockets.  The outside and inside are the same color green.  The lighting changed the inside color to more yellow. 
 
Tonight I'm going to a "60's" birthday party.  She's turned 60 and we are to dress like we did in the 60's!  I love it.  The funny part is that most of the stuff came straight out of my closet!  I will have to take my camera and get some shots of this tonight!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment