Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This is about ready to go home!

Here's the other and it's almost done!  Sweet.

this is in the frame.  Got more to do, but I have gotten out to one corner so far. 
 
Cut out the backings for other pieces today and will prewash things this week.  Trying to stay organized so things flow. 
 
Going for another test Thursday morning.  The dr today, also thinks that I do not need surgery....ok?  Then what.  He's set up a test...you drink stuff and they x-ray your small intestines.  Great...so that'll glow in the dark later.  I will do this to find out what in the world is causing things to hurt and not work right.  But honestly...you'd think they would have a few better  ways to figure things out.  Didn't take much to talk me OUT of surgery.  But I want to feel better. 
 
So I keep quilting. 
No elephants allowed in the sewing room.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment