Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ok, here was the first one I did of 4 patches...

and here's the second one being constructed.  Notice anything different between the first and second one?  I'll get back to this.

Here's one of the Dresden Plate quilts.  There are 2 very sweet quilts.

Closer shot of the quilting.

Here at bee Sandy is machine quilting this one!

Pat brought in one that she made from her blue scraps.  She is going to give it to the Ronald MacDonald house quilts.

There's Sandy working hard.  She got the quilting done that is going in one direction...then she turned the quilt and is going in the other direction.  Done with the quilting in a few hours.!  Wow.

Here's the other Dresden Plate quilt.  Both very similiar... just a few differences.  All hand done.
 
So?  Did you figure out the difference in the first 2 quilts....?Maybe I should point it out tomorrow and let you think about it.  I shouldn't have been working on it when I wasn't feeling good.  Too easy to make mistakes.
 
I am on a new medicine that takes a while to get used to it... so I'm dizzy, kind of sick to my stomach, and sooooo tired.  Nothing I can do about it.  Should take at least a week to get this balanced out, and then 1 to 3 months for it to really kick in... What?!!!  I guess it took a long time to feel this bad, so I can't expect a pill or two to just work over night.  So I'm in this for the long haul to get balanced out again. 
 
Bee was so great today.  We were laughing so hard, we closed the door so as not to disturb anybody else around there!  Just too much going on in the world that you can poke fun at....and we do just that!
 
Something that isn't funny, is that someone is using one of the lady's social security numbers!  They had been setting up credit cards at clothing stores and department stores.  So you can put a stop to that on the credit reports.  Which she and her hubby did... but THEN that person filed their income tax return under my friend's name and number!!!  Pretty stupid.  Now they will have the IRS looking for them too.  Now all my friend and her hubby had to do was fill in a form that this had happened... and I think it bothered my more that there is a basic form set up to handle this! 
 
Well, tax time is around the corner and Terry actually thought that he had another month to do this.  Mmmmm?
How did he get that idea?  Not from me. 
So Monday we sat down and did taxes.  I don't do that much. But I should be aware of what's going on the forms!  If you could do them on muslin, then more quilters would have the form all quilted up and sent in!
 
Take care, get your taxes done, then quilt!!! 
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment