Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Took my 4 quilts down to the show and brought in Sandy's quilt too.  So judging will be the next 2 days.  The show opens friday and goes through sunday.  Should be a really nice show.

Today was a crazy, run around day, and I didn't feel great.  Went and worked out.  Got to get the movie about the Hotel in India.  They were showing that at the gym.  It is cute!   Anyways, then run home, dump off my stuff and grab my quilts....Terry had taken his car down to leave it for two weeks to be worked on... so I went and picked him up.  Got him to the airport and walked around Walmart in Maryville.  They have a fabric department!  And yes, I did get a few yards.... then off to that shop, and they are closed on Mondays.  Had lunch and took my quilts over to the drop off.  And now it was raining.  Hard, with lighting... yea, you know how I love that stuff... so I got home and found out the Rainscape people had been and hooked up the sprinkler system.... and since it is pouring out, I doubt it will be up and running for a while. 

So I'm worn out, and I still have a quilt guild meeting later tonight.  this one in Oak Ridge, well, the last 4 months, it has been pouring rain for every meeting!!!!  Just not fair.  I do want to go...

Thursday bee, I will get a dessert and bring it!  We started a rule...if it's your birthday, you bring the cake.  We remembered one person's birthday, and then forgot the next person's.  So rather than hurt anyone else's feelings, we thought we should each remember our own B-day!  Then you get the cake you want too!  Sounds good to me!  I love the chocolate cheesecake, or a turtle cake.  If you don't know what it is, then go to Kroger, or some other bakery and just get one... you will thank me later!

On the giblets side... I didn't sleep well last night.  My side hurt all nght and is bugging me today.  I hope I can get this scheduled in sooner rather than later.  I keep going.  It's not making me double over, but it's not going away.  Like have a stone in your shoe and it's getting bigger. 

Time to get to quilting!  As the saying goes in the movie, "Everything will be alright in the end.  If it's not alright, then it's not the end!"  Love that!  Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment