Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Ok!  This is what my hubby got for turning off the table saw.  Makes it much easier when there is a spinning blade and wood involved!  I thought it was a riot... Is this what we are going to in our "older" age?  Great BIG OFF buttons!

And here's my sewing room.  I have made several phone calls, done a lot of paperwork, and run errands today... Need to play with fabric!

Here's a few more quilts from the show.  This one had great applique and quilting.  It is from a book with heart designs.

Just love the flow of things on this.

Here's a couple of close ups of the quilting in this log cabin one.

Nice the way the quilting enhances the flowers and leaves.

All beading!  Lots of it. 

This looked really great from a distance.  I couldn't tell what it was upclose! 
 
Got a dr's appointment on the 27th to meet the surgeon who will take out my giblets.  Not looking forward to the process, but the results.  Need to make sure things are organized before this happens....
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment