Castles in Moonlight

Castles in Moonlight
Have plenty more castles!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I got the call this afternoon that this quilt got the Judge's Choice award at our quilt show!  Wheeeee!  Love that.  I also got 2 honorable mentions.  Not bad.  I didn't expect to get anything.  Just fun to have quilts up in the show. 

There was on year that they misspelled honorable mention....it was horrible mention!  Most people laughed at it.  One man had entered his wife's quilt.  She had just passed away and had wanted the quilt to be in the show.  He laughed his head off and wanted the horrible mention ribbon.  He said his wife would have also laughed!  The guild did change the ribbons as soon as they got more printed up the better way!

Terry gave me an IPAD for my birthday.  I have spent hours trying to fill in the address book.  Nice to have all the information in on place...but trying to get it all there is wicked. 

Tomorrow is Bee and I got a cake to bring!  It's also supposed to be 25 degrees tonight!  Yikes.  Thought that crap was gone.  So there you have it.  Guess I'll wait a couple more weeks before I get my hair cut....

Go to the quilt show in Maryville at the college!  Should be a great bunch of quilts to look through!
Patty

1 comment:

  1. This one definitely deserved a Judge's Choice award. Beautiful! Love the variety of shapes that seem to float around.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete